Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone is enjoying the day. I know that I hate most holidays. But slowly the longer I have kids, the more i remember why i enjoyed them when I was a kid. And Valentines day was one of two major candy holiday's. The lesser of the two sure but candy none the less. Now that Bailey and Noah are in school they get to appreciate the holiday more. Parties, candy, and Valentines. Bailey decided to make one of her own. I'll decode it for you. It says "Be My Valentine, Hailey, hope you are OK. Love, Bailey"
Caryn thought it was so cute she called me at work to let me know. Bailey also invited at least one boy to come to her house and play for valentines day. Isn't that exciting?
For those of you who don't know, Caryn and I are going on a cruise in about 2 1/2 weeks. This is most upsetting to Caryn who spent her first night away from Bailey when Noah was born. Her second night away from Bailey (her first away from Noah) when Reagan was born. It changed a little bit when we went to Boston last May. Five nights away from the kids. It almost killed Caryn to be away for so long. Of course Reagan was over a year old at the time and we fully trusted her parents but here inlies the current issue. Taylor will be 3 months old at the time and Caryn started feeling guilty about a week ago.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map