Thursday, February 28, 2008

Textually Active



I may be the only one who gets a heartly laugh everytime i discover a word that my phone dictionary brings up before the word that I am trying to text. For instance, once i told someone i was three instead of tired. Also i received a text that said that they had gone to the ER to get alone. They meant blood, which is odd true but alone didn't quite elicit the quick response that blood would have.


Even funnier was when Jordan came up Korean. That made me laugh for quite a while. Another funny one that luckily i caught before i sent it off was Panther. if you don't watch you just might be talking about panties instead.
Also I found this t shirt design on the right and thought that it was appropriate but its not quite as funny as this one. i couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map