Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spreadsheet madness

I have always had a deep down love for Excel Spreadsheets. I do not know how to do all of the really cool stuff but I find a reason to make a spreadsheet for something and then I hardly ever use it, if ever. However I have always stayed true to my Boston vs. New York spreadsheet, this year it has Anahiem and Oakland on it because my assistant manager is a huge A's Fan. Apparently she loves when she knows an up and coming Oakland Star will be wearing Penstripes in a matter of years, (personal note- Free Agency is not bad, it is fair. Yes we all hate seeing our personal favorite stars getting traded but it allows Good players to get the money they are worth. However George Steinbrenner made free agency bad, he overpays average players, driving the cost of stars through the roof which in turn only allows the rich teams to own them. It also confuses people into thinking the highly overpaid old men playing for the yankees are actually talented. Reason #1 why George Steinbrenner is Evil) and if they can just make the playoff and lose in the first or second round she will be content for another year. I know I can make it better so anyone that has any Excel spreadsheet knowledge they would like to pass along, feel free. I also have my new weight loss plan, which limits my calorie intake. It helps me see what my diet is doing and calculates my theoretical weight loss. (Another personal note- moving A-Rod to third base is the single dumbest move in Baseball in the last 5 years, excluding all steriod issues. Jeter is good but A-Rod is the best, but you can always count on George to ruin the sport. Reason #2 why George Steinbrenner is Evil.)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map